Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cash Wise - even more savings I missed!


There are 8 pages of coupons for great savings on Food Club items!  I thought they were just coupons for cents off a product, but I looked closer and that is what the price is WITH the coupon - LOL!!!  Some GREAT deals this week - definitely worth a trip! 
You can go HERE to see them all - I am sure you will find them all at the store as well!

You can also get stock up on some cheap flour.  I will check on the price for sure, but I know Pillsbury flour is not too expensive - and use the in-store coupon for BOGO free and get two for the price of one! 

**Update - The Bismarck Cash Wise has their flour for $2.99 - so you pay pretty much $1.50 for each bag - not bad at all!  Every place is different tho - Reader Brook says her price is $2.69 - even better!**



Thanks Brook!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The flour was $2.69 - I picked up 2 today :)