Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Old Navy Deal!

Old Navy 10/30/09



Okay - I got to Old Navy and all the costumes were gone besides ones for dogs and a few baby ones (that were cute.) I found out everything Halloween was $2!  Everything! Here is a breakdown of what I got:

PJ pants (orig. $10.31) - pd $2
2pk boxers (orig. $8.50) - pd $2
Scull Shirt that glows in dark (orig. $12.50) - pd $2
Mummy Shirt (orig. $12.50) - pd $2
"Daddy is Under my Spell" shirt (orig. $8.50) - pd $2
Woman's Shirt (orig. $10.31) - pd $2
Monkey costume for baby (orig. $22.50) - pd $2
(Costume not pictured, already passed on to baby I bought it for)
Total (orig. $85.12) $14
-20% off entire purchase I found & told you about HERE
Grand Total OOP $11.20 (plus tax)

I saved $73.92!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so jealous! I was there first thing on Friday morning but I didn't realize that ALL of the Halloween was only $2! I did manage to buy 6 costumes though :)

Avonmommyof3 said...

HEy - at least you got some costumes - I wish I could have, besides the ones for my friend - I did not know either until I saw everyone grabbing everything else and I read the signs more closely!