Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Savings Party

How would you like to learn how to save some money? I know some of you have been bugging me to do this and I think I am ready now - LOL!!! I will have two dates set and just let me know which one you would like to attend and also answer the following:


1st Party: Tuesday, November 3rd @ 7p
2nd Party: Sunday, November 8th @ 3p

Please let me know by Wednesday (10/28) if you wish to attend the one on Tuesday (11/3)
You are allowed to bring guests, please let me know how many and if they want any of the following:

I am offering the following items to get you started - I will not be making any money from these, I will just get everything for you and help get you started:



Offer 1: Just coupons and flyers to go over with at the party - cost: $1.75

Offer 2: Binder with pages and dividers to organize your coupons and Offer #1 - cost: about $5-6

Offer 3: The same as Offer 2, but a smaller binder that will fit in your purse - cost: same as #2 (I will see if I can find smaller binders and things to work for you. If I cannot find one small enough - would you like a regular size binder? Please let me know. Thanks! I will do my best.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know!

No comments: