Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Target Deal 11/12/09



Okay - I went to Target and totally did not plan on doing the Glade deal, so did spur of the moment, not happy with it because I paid $7 OOP for my $15 worth of Glade (I normally paid about $3.50) and got my $5 gift card, but I needed Glade oil refills, so it is all good. AND, it would have been $1.50 less if some rude people would not steal the coupons out of the tins!  UGH!  Anyways, no pic, you have seen it before and the breakdown.  To see it again, go HERE.

That was transaction one (the Glade deal)
Here is a breakdown of transaction #2 (what is pictured above.
Hmmm - I may have misplaced my receipt (for those that know me, no big surprise, right?)
Anyways, I will be doing this from memory - LOL!!

(4) UP & Up wipes tubs 72ct - $1.55 each ($6.20)
(2) Up & Up wipes 40ct - $1.47 each ($2.94)
UP DVD (not Blu Ray) $15.99
(4) Christmas Potato Head Spud - $5.99 each ($23.96)
(2) Townhouse crackers - $2 each ($4)
(3) Club Crackers - $2 each ($6)
Huggies Jumbo Pack $8.99
Total (before coupons) : $68.08
Coupons used:
-$1/1 Up & Up product X 6 ($6) found HERE
-$5/1 Potato Head spud X 4 ($20) found HERE
-$1.50/1 Huggies found HERE
-$1.50 Target coupon for Huggies (printed on receipt on Glade transaction - Woot! Woot!)
-$1.50/2 Keebler cookies found HERE (use zipcode 58501) - I could only print one
-$.55/1 Keebler cookie MFR I had from a while ago
-$10/1 UP movie (the coupon says Blue Ray, but totally worked on the reg. DVD) found HERE
-$.05 for each "green" bag I used X 2 ($.10)
-$5 gift card from Glade transaction
Total OOP after coupons $21.98
SAVED $46.10

**Also, the crackers have tokens on them, you send 5 of them in and get a voucher for $10 off any toy purchase, so will be getting $10 back to use on more toys!  YAY!!**
Go HERE for the details (scroll down to ottom where it says Keebler Holiday cookies) suppose to be crackers - LOL!
-


Excited, cuz I have crackers for my house parties I get chosen to do and those Potato Head dudes are definitely gonna be loved by neices and nephews and my own kids! FUN!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Deals!
Walmart didn't have coupons either in the tins. I searched for coupons on Monday since I forgot mine and none of the tins had coupons.
Thanks for sharing!

Avonmommyof3 said...

Either there is a Glade coupon thief or they are no longer putting the coupons in the tins (which would be odd for Glade NOT to give coupons in their products) - we will never know - LOL!!