Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

free shampoo, pads, colgate wisp and more

I love getting freebies in the mail.  I use them for myself, Family or collect a bunch and throw them in a gift basket.  Like, for expecting moms, I stock up on the baby freebies such as diapers, a pregnancy journal and so much more and then I make up a cute gift basket and give them as gifts.  Of course I will throw in other gifts I found along the way.  When I find clothing on huge clearance or toys, I stock up and save them for gifts!  Saves tons and I always have a stash of items for quick gifts if I need one! Here are a few more freebies I wanted to share!

Free 2oz bottle of Head & Shoulders  HERE

Always Infinity Samples HERE

Ambisoft, diminishing stretch mark oil and Colgate Wisp samples HERE

Free envelope opener - scroll down to middle of page to find the form HERE

Sign up for the Baskin Robins Birthday Club and get a free scoop on your Birthday along with other coupons and offers HERE

Free Bridal & Gift Registry Book from Bed, Bath & Beyaond HERE

Free Beyond Bodi Heat Sample HERE

Free Bodyform Liners HERE

2 free Breathe Right Samples HERE

Free Sample of Huggies Newborn and Little Swimmers Extra Small HERE

No comments: