Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Walmart Toy Clearance Deals

Walmart has clearanced toys right now for good prices and if you have any of the playskool coupons from HERE printed (no longer available) or the My Little Pony or the Star Wars ones, you can find some great deals!!!



This is on sale for $18.88
$5/1 coupon
OOP $13.88



The Playskool Dance Cam is on clearance for $24.99 (nomally $49.99)
Use the $10/1 coupon
OOP $14.99



Busy Ball Choo Choo $4.50
$5/1 coupon
OOP Free!!
(The Walmart I tried to get this at would not reduce the coupon for me.  Even the customer behind me was saying how a lot of places do, but the cashier just would not do it, so I did not get it!)



This awesome set was on clearance for ONLY $10!!
With the $5/$20 coupon, you could have gotten 2 of these for only $15! Or mix and match with other items to get over $20!



This was only $15!!

No comments: