Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 Travel jewelry cases only $9.98 shipped!


These look really cool!  And, if you have a lot of jewelry, these could be great for storage.
I plan on using them for my Avon jewelry for my shows I do.
These are only $4.99 each and 4 compartments to hold necklaces, rings, bracelets and more!
Shipping is $5.99 - BUT order 2 of these (you can give one as a gift) and shipping is free!
You can get 2 for only $9.98 instead of just 1 for 10.98.

*You cannot order anything but the jewelry cases, otherwise you will have to pay shipping*

Go HERE to order yours now!



2 comments:

Tanya said...

This isn't for this particular post but I wanted to let you know that I ran to Target last night - the 8 oz. Gillette body wash is in the aisle by the kids toothbrushes/toothpastes. It's at the back of the aisle on a metal rack that attached to the side of the endcap. Hope you're able to find them :)

Avonmommyof3 said...

Thank you so much!! I am gonna get them tomorrow!!! Thanks for thinking of me :0)