Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Free My Little Ponies! Today only (3/31) *UPDATE*


Today only (3/31) at Toys R Us you can get 2 free My Little Ponies!!
They are having a sale of BOGO Free
combine that deal with the BOGO coupon from the playsaver insert on 3/28 (if you got it - I did not)
and you will only be left with paying the sales tax!

Now, you will have to use the paper insert as their coupon policy states that they are ot entitled to take internet coupons, but you can try it if you want to. You can find the coupon HERE

**There is a good chance this will not work as TRU somtimes refuses things like this.  If you want, you can try buying 4 @ the projected price of $5.99, use the BOGO coupon and you will get two free and pay only $11.98 for all four! Or, I am thinkng if you buy 3 and use the coupon, you might be able to get 2 free and pay just $5.99!  I am not sure how TRU will let us play this one out!

If you try the deal, let me know what you find out. I wish I could go verify for you but sadly I do not have a TRU near me! BOO!!

Oh how I wish I had a Toys R Us here!!

No comments: