Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

In my Mailbox from 3/17 & 3/18


I got quite a few things today and yesterday.

I got the 10 sunglasses from the deal I told you about HERE. A couple are cheesy, but great for the kids to use and the rest are pretty cute.  Not bad for the price! Now I will have extra when I lose a pair!

I also got my Free Full-Size Pantene shampoo from Vocalpoint I mentioned HERE.  It also came with 3 $2/1 coupons!  Woo Hoo! Did you get yours?

Next I got my free samples of Olay Body wash from HERE and Axe from HERE

Oh, and not pictured, I got the $10 Bahama Breeze $10 gift card I mentioned HERE.

I got my personalized playing cards for $2.99 I mentioned HERE.  Thse are going to be set asde and given to my Father for his Birthday!!  Nobody better tell him that knows him :0)

Also got the Burt's Bee toothpaste sample I mentioned HERE and the sample of Hyland's Restful Legs HERE and came with $1/1 coupon

I also got a book of coupons from Box Tops for Schools - I did not request it, but go HERE and sign up for future coupons

And last, I got the free ring from HERE.  This one took quite a while to get, but it is cute.  Too small for me, but I know my daughter will enjoy it.

What Treasures have you found in your Mailbox lately?

No comments: