Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

K-Mart doubles starting 4/4!

Don't forget!  K-Mart is doubling coupons up to $2 starting this Sunday 4/4!

Be sure to save those high value coupons to get some great deals!  Like the $2/1 Nivea coupon HERE - this should get ou some pretty low priced Nivea! Just be sure to check the prices of itemswith any coupons you have that are $1-2 - these items will be free or fairly cheap!  Look online for coupons, In the All You magazine and other places.  There will be NO coupons in this Sunday's (4/4) paper as it is a Holiday week!
I have not been able to compile a list and probably will not be able to but if I find some online, I will refer you to them!!!

Remember, you have to sign up for thir Shop You Way rewards program (which is free) - If you have not done so, go HERE to do that.  You can print out a temporary card for now to use next week.

Also, remember that you can only use 5 coupons per customer per day and the rewards program will be used to keep track of that so you cannot go back the same day to do it again.  This is a bummer for me as I live 45min away from the nearest K-Mart, so I wll only get to go once!

You can go HERE to see if our local K-Mart is participating!  I know mine is!

Let me know what great deals you find!!  I will try and make a list to keep on hand for the next doubles event!  So, be sure to let me knwo what you got and what coupons you used!! 

No comments: