Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In my mail 4/7


I got my Bzz Package from Bzz Agent today!!
Free Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner!  Woo Hoo!
I also got a guide to using it and a stack of $3/1 coupons
(if you are interested in getting one and would like a coupon, let me know and I will get you one)

Cannot wait to give it a whirl!

Bzz Agent is a pretty cool site and is free to join.  You can go HERE to sign up!
Be sure to tell about yourself in your profile so they can match you up with things they call Bzz Campaigns.  You get asked to try different products and tell people about them based on the things you enjoy and have marked in your profile.  Also, be sure to log-in every so often as they have surveys for you and they help detemine if you get chosen for a campaign or not.

This is all free and easy to do.  They do ask you to give reports about anyone you talked to about the item you are reviewing.  Like on Facebook, in person, over the phone, on a blog - wherever!
Very simple and easy and not a bad thing to do for something free!!!

This is my third one, and I enjoy it.  I have done the Zyrtec single dose and Aveeno baby shampoo (LOVED that stuff by the way!!)

Join HERE now - It's FREE!!!

No comments: