Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shop For Well Being - Market America


Here is our featured home business of the week.  This was suppose to be up yesterday, but my computer went and got a virus on me, so I am sorry about that!

If you are interested in sharing your Home Business, email me at:






Tell Us A Little About You:

I have 4 adult children, am married, own an internet franchise and work from home. I enjoy crafts and currently have more than 60 porcelain dolls finished.


What is the name of your business?
Name of my business is Shop for well being.

Do you have a website?
Yes, www.shopforwellbeing.com

What is your business all about?
I am an independent contractor, with an 18 year old company called Market America. I help people reduce stress, have more energy and improve their health with my all natural supplements. I also carry 13 other billion dollar lines of products including cosmetics, home and garden, anti aging, auto care, pet care, websites, weight management, music, and more. I also show people how to become financially independent by partnering with me.

I offer 2 to 35% cashback on purchases made in my store, and also in over 3,500 popular stores you already shop at. When you refer your friends and relatives to shop and get paid through my website or my partner stores, YOU will receive a half percent of THEIR purchases forever. Be sure to check out the hot deals tab for savings, coupons and good deals. Also the FashionCents blog, for deals and styles.


How did you get started with your business?
I was looking for something more flexible as I wanted to be able to travel with my husband. This business kind of fell into my lap unexpectedly when I joined a weight management health class. The instructors told me about the business and it was exactly what I was looking for.


How can we order/get information from you?
You can contact me through my website. My phone number is listed, or you can email me. You may order directly on the website. I offer a free nutri physical on the site which gives you some suggestions on what may be good choices for your current health conditions. These are suggested from the answers you provide on the nutri physical questionnaire.


What is the start-up fee and requirements of your business?
 To become an independent contractor, owner of your own internet franchise, the start up fee is between $600. to $1200. (much cheaper than a brick and mortar business) for products that you will provide to customers. You can recoup that investment and be profitable within 90 days. Requirements are very minimal. You must make a small monthly purchase, of 2 or 3 items for own use or customer use. There is an annual fee less than $150. Your potential for earnings is unlimited through several streams of income.

No comments: