Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Huggies deal heads-up!


Starting the week of June 20th, CVS will be having boxed Huggies on sale for $19.99 and get back 10eb
Go HERE and get the $3/1 coupon before it is gone!

Also, when I was at CVS yesterday, I got a coupon from the CVS machine good for$3/1 boxed Huggies!  So, I hope everyone that needs diapers gets this coupon
The deal will look like this:

Huggies $19.99
Use $3/1 CVS print
Use $3/1 from HERE
OOP $13.99 and get back 10eb (like paying just $3.99 for a big box of Huggies!)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for listing this great deal! I think I almost have enough diapers for when the twins arrive :)

Tonia said...

You are welcome! I suppose that day is arriving soon! Are you anxious? Congrats again!

Tanya said...

I'll get induced on 9/2 if they aren't here by then. I think I'm almost ready for the day :) We have to get a second car seat and then we'll be ready for the arrival ;) Or as ready as we can be - hahaha.