Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

More Target deals

(Picture courtesy of My Frugal Adventures)

Were you lucky enuf to get this $/1 coppertone coupon in your SS?
Well, me either!
Anyways, the Coppertone SPF 30 Sport Sticks are just $3.99 at Target
After the coupon above, it is free!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, some lucky eople got a $4/1 Schick razor Target coupon in their 6/20 SS
(I was one of those unlucky ones also for this one)
The Hydro 5 razors are $7.99 and $6.99 for the Hydro 3
There was a $5/1 in the 6/13 SS
The two coupons combined will give you Free Hydro razors!

*Plus, there is a rebate HERE for the razors - making this a mone-maker!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There have also been reports of the Aveeno Nourish & Hydrating Body wash being on price cut for $1.25
Some got a $2/2 Aveeno Active Natrals in their 6/20 SS
OOP $.25 each

*There is also a $10/$25 rebate HERE

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'll be picking up some of the schick razors - I think I have 3 of both of the q's to use :)