Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CoverGirl celebrates 50 years!


Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that CoverGirl is having a 50th Anniversary bash!!
As a BzzAgent, I am participating in this campaign and helping them spread the word.  I really enjoy CoverGirl products and wanted to share this information with you!  "Like" them on Facebook HERE and then go to the My CoverGirl section.  There you will find all of the fun events they are holding throughout the year!  As part of the fun, they’ll be offering samples, fun quizzes, coupons, sweet rewards, monthly and quarterly prizes and amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunities!

So, head on over there now and check it out.  Be sure to Join the My CoverGirl program and get a chance to go on tour with Taylor Swift! 

No comments: