Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

CVS - how to start

Okay, with CVS you have to look at the deals and stock up when they are on sale. That way you have items on hand and not pay full price when you do actually need them. I get a lot of my personal items at CVS now - diapers, body wash, soap, toothpaste, medicine, and more! The trick is to get the items that give you Extra Bucks back on certain sale items. To do this, you do need a CVS card. You can sign up for one at CVS and have it that day or you can go to CVS.com and get one mailed to you within a week or two.

With Extra Bucks (EB) and coupons (Q) combined - you can get awesome deals and the game is to try and keep your extrabucks rolling over - Extrabucks (EB) is like money to use on your next purchase and can only be used at CVS. I will explain some scenerios with every week to helpy ou get started and get you on track. If you want me to figure out how to get you the best deal for the week and know what you want to get, I will do my best.

Now, bare with me, this is very hard to explain and I know that it can be confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it - it is so easy!!!

Here is a link to more of an explanation on CVS know-how: www.iheartcvs.com/2008/03/cvs-for-newbies.html

No comments: