Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Will get sales on as soon as I can

I just wanted to let you know that I will get more sales up and catch-up as soon as I can!  I was gone for three days and now I have 124 deal emails to go through and I have a child with sinus infection and pink eye and I also have extra kids this afternoon - so I will not be on for a couple of hours.  So, I hope you can be patient with me.  I will get on here when I can.  Most likely after all the kids are in bed and then I can have quiet and concentrate on what I am doing.

This takes time and I absolutely love sharing deal information with you, but I have to put the Family first!  So, today, this will be about all I will be posting until later this evening.

Check back later - I promise to have great deals!  In the meantime, maybe browse the other posts to find great deals online, new coupons and a few other things!

You can go make your Free monthly photobook from Hot Prints HERE while you are waiting for me to come back :0)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

BWoz said...

I haven't been reading my blogs lately....but was able to do some catching up tonight. I hope your little one feels better soon!

Avonmommyof3 said...

Thanks Brook! Me too and I hope tht the other do not catch the pink eye - not fun at all!!