Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Review

Remember the package I told you about HERE?
I received the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner to try out for BzzAgent.

I have been using it for a little over two weeks and I absolutely LOVE it!
I hang it in my shower and all I have to do is press a little button and it beeps a few seconds
(I suppose to tell me to get out of the way so I do not get sprayed - LOL!)
and then it has a sprayer that sprayers in a circle around the entire shower! It is way cool!
And you have to do nothing else!  It has helped in reducing soap scum and I do not have to scrub it as often nor use so much "elbow grease" to get it clean!!

I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

I have a bunch of $3/1 coupons to give away
If you would like a coupon, leave a comment with your email address.
I will then contact you to get your mailing address and I will get it out to you asap!

Watch for a sale and these coupons could get you a great deal!!!

No comments: